Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beauty: Ears Jewelry of the Soul

The ears are the jewelry of the body.  Ears hear and allow creative words of beauty into the inner mind .  Creative words of beauty may be represented by dazzling bright and colorful stones, crystals, and beads set in precious and semi-precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum.  Vibrantly colored beads and stones may also be set in inexpensive and elegant non-tarnishing materials. The ornaments of jewelry attached to the ears by studs, hoops, and drops express the inner consciousness of the wearer.

The ears represent my consciousness, which is the gatekeeper of my inner mind or sub-consciousness.  My conscious mind allows words that uplift and build me to increasing levels of spiritual development into my sub-consciousness.

Jesus said in John 10:1-2 that the man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.  The watchman opens the gate for him and the sheep listen to his voice.

Christ Jesus is the man who enters by the gate.  For Jesus said in John 15:7 “If you live in me and my words live in you, you may ask what you will and it will be done for you."  The words of Jesus or the truth of God enter into my mind through my ear, the gate.  The teacher of God’s truth is the watchman who opens the gate of my understanding.  I am one sheep who hears and accepts the truth of the Bible including the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).  Furthermore, Jesus said, “The words that I have spoken unto you are spirit and they are life” (John 6:63).  The words that Jesus speaks to me are spirit and life; therefore, the words that I speak to myself are spirit and life.  For Jesus said that “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life” (John 3:36).

No comments:

Post a Comment