Monday, July 23, 2012

The Internal Practice of Beauty


Beauty is an internal practice that has an external viewing, which begins in the way that I think about myself.  My thoughts are always on display, and if I am thinking that I am beautiful, smart, lovable, compassionate, and generous, those thoughts will illuminate my whole personality and show up in the way that I present myself daily.  From my make-up and jewelry to the fashions and perfumes that I wear, the internal beauty is always there.  Therefore, I should begin my beauty regiment in the morning or evening with an internal cleanser--that is, I need to make sure that my thoughts are positive about me at all times.  Yes, I know that this may be challenging at times, but thinking good thoughts about one's self is the most important task in life. The Bible says that I am what I think.  Therefore, I must think good about myself so that I will have the good and pass the good thoughts and deeds on to others.


How can anyone be good to someone else when she or he cannot be good to his or herself?  What happens when a person is depressed or hurt?  Doesn't the person negatively charge the atmosphere without saying a word?  I am living radiation; the energy of my thoughts and feelings move continuously through the universe.  The universe is in God, and I am in God; thus, my thoughts travel through the universe.  I make sure that good thoughts about myself travel to the end of the universe and back.  

I am good to myself.  I talk to myself daily about just how good.  I say words like God loves me, I love me, I'm beautiful, I'm smart, I'm a winner, and I don't care about the current thing that I see right now; eventually, I will have the new thing that I see, want, and believe because I persist.  I am faithful to me, my words, and the good in me.  This good begins with God, and God only has good plans for me.  I stay in agreement with God, and God empowers me in staying internally beautiful. Once the daily internal beautification process is complete, the external process begins.




No comments:

Post a Comment